Health & safety is my priority and I do not want to risk the health of you and your families. Here are my Health & Safety Protocols for Outdoor Photoshoots.
Pre-Session Rules + Guidelines
- Portraits of Individuals, Family or Friends from the same household are accepted.
- If you are showing any cold/flu like symptoms or are taking care of an individual that is sick, we will have to reschedule.
- Please schedule sessions after 14 days of travel.
Before Your Session
- We will have a Phone / Video Consult to go over all your ideas, goals, themes, poses and shot list.
- Then I will send a digital Shot List and example images that you can reference on your phone.
During Your Session
- We will maintain a safe distance of at least 6ft.
- I will have a mask and/or face covering at all times. Please wear your face covering when entering and exiting the studio.
- There will be ZERO touching. All posing and direction will be done verbally. We will use your inspiration images as reference.
- Optional: If you prefer, I can provide a portable change room that we will disinfect before and after our session.
To book, please go to the Contact Section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org