Hi, I am Emmeline
My job is to help you focus on what's most important.
With many years of experience as an Assistant Wedding Photographer, I understand what's needed. My goal is to make sure that you have the freedom to be creative - I'll worry about making sure everyone's organized; that you've got your equipment and that you're fed. If you need me to take photos - I can do that too!
Skills & Qualifications
- Photographing Professionally since 2011.
- Assisted and Photographed more than 10+ Weddings.
- Able to organize and prepare large groups: experienced organizing & posing wedding parties of up to 15+ pairs.
- Able to carry heavy equipment (despite my small appearance.)
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a strong background with working on her toes.
- Can create poses if needed.
- Specializes in Getting-Ready photos of the Groom & Family.
- Professional work ethic: extremely reliable.
- Ability to work with a team or independently.
- Loves to share knowledge and experience with others.
- Stephanie Hodgson
- Liane V. Bergen
- Heather Tardiff
- Jerry Vergel
- Jessica Losorata (JessLoso)
- Reiner Padilla (Reiner Carlos)
Why I prefer assisting?
I love Photography but what I love above all things is People. I love photographing people as much as I love watching People do what they do best. What I believe you do best is Photographing Weddings. I thrive off of that energy! You've got your hands full already especially with the Business Side of things.
Let me help you have the freedom to be creative on the Wedding Day.